Tuesday, August 12, 2014

There's not much I want to say about this...

Remember when I bought the Daruma doll for good luck?

Remember that I said I'd reveal my goal when I colored in the other eye?

Yeah, I might as well tell you now: that goal fell apart yesterday.

I wanted to meet Robin Williams.
Love and condolences to the Williams family, close friends, business associates and all who had the good fortune to know Mr. Williams personally. The world just became a whole lot less fun.

I need to find a good place to burn this.

2 comments:

Chrys Houghton said...

Why do you want to burn that? Wouldn't the rain just put out the fire?

Soozcat said...

It's traditional to burn a Daruma you've finished with, whether you achieved your goal or not.

I'll find a place where the rain won't put it out.